How to get there
Lloret de Mar is located in a privileged geographical area, la Costa Brava, a natural area that has been recognised for decades, with a landscape made up of sea and mountains. It also stands out for its strategic location, very close to Barcelona (80 km), Girona (40 km) and Perpignan (115 km).
Lloret de Mar is connected to three main airports:
- BCN – Barcelona 80 km (60 minutes)
- GRO – Girona 30 km (25 minutes)
- PGF – Perpiñán 115 km (90 minutes)
All these airports have taxi and bus services to Lloret.
Lloret de Mar has three entrances:
- From the north: AP-7 motorway, exit 9.
- From the south: C-32 motorway, Blanes exit.
- From the north-east: N-II road.
Lloret de Mar eis connected to two main train stations:
- Blanes Station: Line R1 Rodalies (15 minutes)
- Girona Station: medium and long distance – TAV (25 minutes)
To get to Lloret, you can access the taxi and bus service from these stations.
You can consult the timetables of the different lines here.
There is a fleet of 40 taxis in Lloret. They have between 4 and 7 seats and there are also taxis for people with reduced mobility. They are recognisable because they are white and they carry an identification sign.
- Tel. 972 362 525 – 972 362 000
Passeig de Jacint Verdaguer, 7
Hotel URH excelsior
Passeig de Jacint Verdaguer, 15
Hotel Roger de Flor
Passatge Turó de l’Estelat
Hotel Maria del Mar
Carrer de Ponent,11
Camping Lloret Blau
Carrer de l’Aiguaviva, s/n
El Trull Accomodation
Plaça Nacions Unides, 1
Camino del Papalús, S/N
- At your arrival, in order to register at the event, you must present a vaccination certificate or negative antigen test carried out with a maximum of 48 hours before the start of the congress
- Limited capacity
- Masks are compulsory throughout the venue
- Sanitisation points with hydroalcoholic gel throughout the venue
- Relevant ventilation in all rooms
- Disinfection and cleaning of the different areas of the venue
- Safety distance: spaces, access, flow and seating designed to ensure physical distance between people
- Registration through a form on the official congress website is compulsory
Discover Lloret, la Costa Brava and much more!
COSTA BRAVA – PIRINEO GIRONA